Sandy, baby!

If Sandy is anything like Irene, she's gonna be one tough cookie. Reports say she may even outstay her welcome, and needless to say, I'm not too thrilled. I'm nervous! I can only recall last year's blackout in the dead of winter without a generator, and while it's not that frigid yet, I can't help but shiver in advance.

Not my first choice being stuck indoors with the impending power outage, but I suppose it is best to mentally prepare for the cabin fever. My electronics are fully charged (including my battery-operated DVD player!), my snacks are waiting counter top, and my warmest sweats are on hand for the first flicker.
The storm is not doubt going to be a pain in the ass, but with a bundle of electricity-free activities to keep you, your friends, and your family occupied, Black-Out City shouldn't be the nightmare it's hyped up to be. What are some things you're prepping to do for the storm?

2 comments:

Thanks for reading! xx