Leather and Fur

While my frame would never support this look (I have broad shoulders and my legs are a bit too thick), I am absolutely obsessed with the combination of fur and leather. A pair of gorgeous leather leggings or boot-cut pants paired with a full fur coat (I don't own any real fur, though sorry, PETA, I'm not against it) is such a great look for the fall and winter. I wish with every fiber of my being that I could make it work without looking as though I'm trying too hard to be fashionable.
{image via}
You win some, you lose some, no?
 Above, how I'd style each pant and coat. 
I love the bright color combination of the blue fur and red leather, don't you?

Coats from left to right: {1}  {2}  {3}
Pants from left to right: {1}  {2}  {3}

Disclaimer, disclaimer! The majority of these items are well out of my average reader's price range, but lucky for all of us, leather pants and faux fur are so in right now that these pieces (or those similar) are readily and cheaply available at most department stores.

I particularly like browsing the (is this offensive/inappropriate?) trashy stores in the mall (you know which ones I'm talking about), because nine out of ten times they are super on-trend and affordable. 

Plus, you don't want to be spending big bucks on trendy pieces, anyway! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! xx