Sparkle If You Want To.

Before I take off for the four-day weekend and leave you all to your 2011 getaways, I figured I'd recap this past year, and all the bad and good that came along with it. I graduated college in a timely fashion, befriended a crop of amazing new people, prepared for my admission to law school, created this blog and started the long, grueling process of launching a clothing line (which, unfortunately, is a much more time-consuming project than I thought and still won't be available for quite some time). This year was an emotional roller coaster, between losing my grandmother to cancer, and losing other important people in different ways. But, when one door closes, a window does indeed open, and I know that 2011 will bring even more sparkle to my life, if that's at all possible.

When I first started thinking about my clothing line, I wanted a name that was representative of my project's goals. Thus, Religious Pink was born. The inspiration behind my line is the notion of helping other girls find their inspiration and light, thus beckoning the question: What is your religion? I hope to give every girl an opportunity to sparkle if she wants to, in whatever fashion means the most to her. After all, "nothing great in the world has been accomplished without passion."





I hope everyone has a fabulous New Year's Eve.
Stay safe! XOXO and I'll see you next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! xx